Tamilnadu women can apply for the Amma Two wheeler scheme from today. Government of Tamilnadu has announced the scheme of free two wheeler for the working women.
The women who apply for this scheme must be from Tamilnadu and should be staying in Tamilnadu. Also her age should be between 18 to 40 years. And their yearly income has to be below 2.5 lakhsm
The application for this scheme can be downloaded from online at http://tamilnadumahalir.org/tnatws.html
The filled in application has to be submitted before February 5th evening 5pm, in near by Government office.
In the form there is a section for priority specification, which composes the following priorities
- women headed households
- deserted women
- Differently abled persons
- Destitute Widow
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste / Tribes
- Residing in Hilly region /remote place
Copy of Documents to be enclosed for the women Amma Two wheeler scheme
- Aadhar card
- Driving License / LLR (Learner License Registration)
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Proof of Education (8th pass/fail)
- Proof of Employment
- Salary Certificate from Organisation/ Employer’s Certificate/Self declaration for self employed
- Bank Pass Book First Page with Account No. & IFSC code
- ID Card from Organisation, if available
- Proof for claim under Priority category as mentioned in beneficiary priority.
- Invoice / Quotation for the vehicle to be purchased
The above documents which were NOT SUBMITTED, must be provided during field verification. Else, the application is liable to be rejected.
The scheme provides Subsidy Amount of Maximum Rs.25,000/- or 50% of vehicle price